The CO2-HN3 laser
Publisher: Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California
Written in English
- Gas lasers
About the Edition
The report contains the results obtained during the first year of investigations into the phenomena of chemically pumped lasers. The primary emphasis during this first year has been the design and fabrication of CO2-HN3 laser. The major highlights of the developmental work are (1) design and fabrication of the laser tube and resonant cavity, (2) design, construction and operation of the HN3 generating and gas filling systems and (3) flashlamp discharge circuit design and development of the charging control system. Further work was conducted in the computer simulation of the experiment and in the addition of a monochromator to the experimental equipment. (Author)
|Statement||by D.J. Collins and G.P. Schnez|
|Contributions||Schnez, Gunther Paul, Naval Postgraduate School (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||97 p. :|
|Number of Pages||97|
- Sand (Collections for Young Scholars, Book 2)
- Designing for the 21st century
- streets of Bristol
- Asgards conquerers
- Derrida and theology
- A Short narrative of the horrid massacre in Boston
- Fireless cookery
- Free Fall (Revenge of the Sisterhood )
- Greater Manchester structure plan
- Journeys in Islamic countries
- Birds ; Lysistrata ; Assembly-women ; Wealth
- Murder state
- The captive.
- Ouran High School host club #1
- Fifth International Conference on Satellite Systems for Mobile Communications and Navigation (Conference Publication,)
- Excavations in Leicester 1965-1968
- Fluidization engineering
- An answer to a printed paper, intituled The state of the case of Mr Henry Howard, son to the late Earl of Arrundell, Sir William Tirringham, Collonel Sandys, Collonel Phillipps and others, claiming 35000 acres in the fennes called Bedford Levell
- The Sims
- The hygiene of the vocal organs
The CO2-HN3 laser by Daniel Joseph Collins Download PDF EPUB FB2
Buy The CO2 HN3~ laser: design and construction of a molecular laser pumped by photolysis of HN3 Reprint Edition by Gunther Paul Schnez (ISBN:) from Amazon's Book Store. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible : Gunther Paul Schnez.
monim-ss. p ar laser-induced thermal desorption of no from a cryogenic clno film - evidence for desorption barrier from time-of-flight distributions. (english). article. ning-cl. pfab-j. p ar diffuse reflectance laser photolysis study on triplet complex between aromatics and.
Persönliche & berufliche Infos zu Gunther Paul bei : Adresse, Telefon, Email, Soziale Netzwerke, Bilder, Websites & mehr. Airglow as an Indicator of Upper Atmospheric Structure and Dynamics Vladislav Yu. Khomich Anatoly I. Semenov Nikolay N. Shefov Airglow as an Indicator of Upper Atmospheric Structure and Dynamics Prof.
Vladislav Yu. Khomich Russian Foundation for Basic Research Leninsky prospect 32 A Moscow Russia [email protected].